WSC Transitional Living Program provides stable, safe living accommodations to adult survivors of traumatic brain injury who can manage most daily activities but do require some assistance or supervision. The goal of the program is improving independent living skills while achieving a balance between physical health and fitness, maintaining an organized environment, establishing healthy relationship patterns, building self-esteem and maximizing quality of life. This is achieved by providing normalized community living opportunities in conjunction with meaningful, constructive and therapeutic daily activities. WSC Transitional Living program offers support, supervision and guidance to ensure that each resident can enjoy life in the least restrictive setting.
- Individualized goal based service planning
- Ongoing support services connected to mainstream resources
- Physical health care needs being met
- Independent living skills training
- Meaningful vocational opportunities
- Safe, stable living accommodations
- Independent life skills training including basic budgeting, housekeeping, and food preparation
- Effectively accessing resources
- Social skills enhancement
- Community integration
We offer multiple options to meet the needs of TLP residents; from our licensed residential group home, community-based living settings as well as providing companionship / caregiving services at an individual’s home.