Do you want to work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers? A place where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company?
AAA Service Network is looking for additional members to join our team!
Entry-level HVAC Service Technicians- no experience needed- we will provide training!
Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in Southeast Michigan. You’ll have unlimited earning potential. (We are 99% residential service/existing homes). Looking for only A+ team members!
- Our chosen candidate has great customer service and communication skills
- You must be able to produce neat, clean, and tidy work.
- No visible tattoos- they must be covered at work (i.e. long sleeves, etc.)
- Exceptional team player; energetic, goal-oriented, optimistic!
- High School Diploma or GED -Must be able to read and write English
- Intuitive, hard-working, efficient, can keep a van well organized- ‘what next’ attitude!
- Be able to climb in and out of box trucks, able to lift over 75lbs, and work in the Michigan cold and heat.
- Ability to physically work at various heights and/or in tight spaces (e.g. crawl spaces, attics, closets, etc.).
- Must be ok with lots of overtime
- Can pass the state of Michigan and national background and drug test, have a clean driving record and current driver’s license. (If any of these are a problem please do not apply).
Benefits include –
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance for you and your family including health, dental, and vision coverage.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad, and access to integrated software.
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies.
- 401(k) plan with company matching.
- Continual Training
- Great culture, having fun while being paid well!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.