Select the links below to assist you and your loved ones with research and useful information.
SURVIVORS & FAMILY RESOURCES
Consensus Statement on Concussion in Sport – the 5th International Conference on Concussion in Sport
Resource Guide for Parents of Students with Disabilities: Understanding ADA, Section 504, IDEA and IEP
WSC does not recommend or endorse attorneys or law firms.
Michigan Legal Help (for those who want to learn how to represent themselves)
State Bar of Michigan: Legal & Law Related Programs by County (for those who can not afford lawyers)
National Suicide Prevention Hotline (United States)
- Phone: 800-273-8255 (available 24/7)
- Support for deaf people and those with hearing loss: 800-799-4899
- Online chat: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/ (available 24/7)
- Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Crisis Text Line
- Text: HOME to 741741 (available 24/7)
- Website: https://www.crisistextline.org/
The Veterans Crisis Line
This service is available to anyone, even those not registered or enrolled with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Phone: 800-273-8255 and press 1 (available 24/7)
- Text: 838255 (available 24/7)
- Online chat: http://www.veteranscrisisline.net/get-help/chat (available 24/7)
- Website: http://www.veteranscrisisline.net/
The Trevor Project
This service provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ+ youth via hotline, online chat, texting, and an online support center:
- Phone: 866-488-7386 (available 24/7)
- Text: START to 678678 (available 24/7)
- Online chat: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/get-help-now/ (available 24/7)
- Website: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/
SAMHSA’s National Helpline (Substance Abuse)
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) national helpline offers confidential treatment referrals in both English and Spanish to people with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, or both.
- Phone: 800-662-4357 (available 24/7)
- Support for deaf people and those with hearing loss: 800-487-4889 (available 24/7)
- Website: http://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline
RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline
- Phone: 800-656-4673 (available 24/7)
- Online chat: https://bit.ly/31L6uGM
- Website: https://www.rainn.org/
WSC is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website.