Job Placement Services
Work Skills Corporation focuses on supporting individuals by helping them become employed whether they are new to the job market or seasoned professionals. Our skilled staff forms the backbone of our placement services and is highly competent and committed to placing a diverse workforce.
Job Placement Services Include:
- Individual Job Development
- Independent Job Search
- Supported Employment
- Adjusting to the workplace
- Community Based Assessment to Employment Outcome
- Job-Readiness Training
Summary of Service:
Placement activities are based upon adequate evaluation and preparation of the job candidate, and ordinarily include some combination of the following:
- Evaluation of the job candidate’s job readiness;
- Development and execution of a plan for job seeking activities;
- Instruction in making job applications and in conduct and appearance during interviews;
- Constructing resumes
- Researching employers and making employer contacts;
- Registration with the Michigan Works! Talent Bank
- Job analysis and modification;
- Job coaching;
- Employer consultation, advice and training;
- Post-placement follow-up;
- Placement tools.
Services are tailored to meet the individual needs of each job seeker. We teach placement strategies to help participants obtain and retain employment.