Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to work with a new program for an established organization within the community? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a company that values work life balance and advancement opportunities? At Work Skills Corporation you get both! Awarded “Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” Work Skills Corporation (WSC) www.wskills.com, based in Brighton is seeking to hire part time Behavior Technicians who are looking to make a difference in children’s lives. Hours will average 9-18 hours per week, 4pm – 7pm Monday – Friday with daytime hours on Saturdays as needed. Responsibilities include: providing direct services to school aged children (6-12) in a clinic setting based on programs developed and/or approved by BCBA’s. Behavior Technicians execute programs utilizing positive reinforcement, prompting, and repeated practice etc. in order to facilitate the development of language, social interactions, independent living skills, and other aptitudes. Position provides supervision towards BACB required fieldwork if enrolled in a BCBA or BCaBA program.
- Experience working with autistic youth preferred
- Pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, ABA or a related field preferred
- High School diploma required
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to be involved in a collaborative team of professionals with the drive to achieve positive outcomes
- Strong computer and technology skills
If you are qualified and interested, please email resume or call 810-534-6119. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.