WSC’s Employment Services specializes in matching job seekers with employers who will provide long-term regular employment for people who have had difficulty finding jobs. WSC team of professionals assist individuals with services that match their strengths, abilities, conditions and preferences for employment.
Admissions & Referrals
Program Admission Requirements
- Must be either unemployed or underemployed
- Have a referral
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have required employment identification
- Possess a desire to become employed
Who can Refer
- Family member
- Case manager
- Vocational Case Manager
- Health and Human Service Provider
- Discharge planner
Each referral is closely monitored for potential admission. At the completion of the process, the Employment Service Manager will inform the individual of his or her acceptance status.
Training Services Include
- On-site job coaching/training
- Supervisor/co-worker training
- Development of natural supports
- Job analysis for workplace accommodations
- School-to-work transition services
- Job skills training
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Skill Building
- WSC Art Program
With the right kind of preparation, training and workplace accommodations, everyone can have a rewarding career that fits their interests, skills, and abilities.
If you have any questions regarding Employment Services, please feel free to contact us at (810) 227-4868.