Work Skills Corporation, serving Livingston, Oakland, Washtenaw, Wayne, and surrounding counties for over 40 years, provides cleaning and specialty services for your business. WSC utilizes environmentally friendly practices and products, while ensuring consistent, quality results:
- Cleaner environment focused on health of the occupants
- Protecting the health of the building
- Reduced waste (chemical, material and labor)
- Usage of environmentally responsible chemicals
- Lower environmental impact
- Indoor air quality improvement
- Lower overall cleaning budget
- ISO 9001 Compliant
In addition to regular services, Work Skills Corporation concentrates on providing specialty services to our customers. Any items listed below can be added to regular scheduled maintenance upon request.
Specialty services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Paper towel and toilet paper dispenser installation
- Ceiling cleaning
- Wall washing
- Parking lot sweeping/cleaning
- Blind cleaning
- Light Maintenance
At Work Skills Corporation, the foundation of our success is built upon our quality control that utilizes several layers of quality checks. Supervisors are directly involved with each cleaning program to ensure quality standard compliance.
In addition, the following quality controls are applied:
- Inspections by District Supervisors
- Monthly Quality Assurance audits
- Random unscheduled inspections by Senior Management
Our multi-level system of quality control works to make certain that a consistent, quality cleaning job is performed at your facility. With the entire company committed to quality, our management personally guarantees that you receive the level of professional cleaning service your business demands.